THE DISGUISE OF OBJECTS
"This book provides an overview of recent work made by Belgian artist Gert Scheerlinck. Each of these art works are an image of life itself in small and higher expectations, in dreams and nightmares, in findings and concerns.". With contributions by Jorge Torres (museumdirector in Cuba), Claudine Hellweg (artdirector Kunst in Huis), Carmen Ghecca (Articulate art magazine), Lien Lannoo (art critic), Paul Weiner (for Critique Collective) and Marc Vonck (director of the academy)
THE DISGUISE OF OBJECTS, 166p, hardcover, 2017.
- Art works and photographs: Gert Scheerlinck
- Interview: Paul Weiner and Carmen Ghecca
- Translation: Ivy Vanderheyden, Lynn Tanghe
- Pages: 166, full color
- Width and height: 150mm x 200mm
- Weight: 500 g
- Binding: hardcover
- Language: English
- Limited Edition (35 signed copies, only 15 left)
- Published: jan 2017
Please contact me for a copy !